Re: please help to handle SOAP error message (482 Views)
Occasional Contributor
kamilash
Message 1 of 3 (497 Views)
Accepted Solution

please help to handle SOAP error message

Good day,

I need a help, the situation is as following (hardware and software requirements OS Win 7, HP SM Client 9.30 version, patch3) when I tried to escalate interaction to an incident, I get an error message: "SOAP error: A signal 11 was raised in native code. Client terminated. Error: Win32 Exception: 0xC0000005 (instruction 0x01000101 while executing address 0x01000101)".

Is there any solution?

Please help, will wait for you answers, my e-mail: k.kaipnazarova@gmail.com 

Honored Contributor
-m-
Message 2 of 3 (482 Views)

Re: please help to handle SOAP error message

A Signal 11 is a generic error so more information is needed to determine the cause of the problem. A guess is that it could be due to IR corruption but that should affect other users as well.

Consider generating a trace using the following sm.ini parameters:

RTM:3

debugdbquery:999

sqldebug:1

Occasional Contributor
kamilash
Message 3 of 3 (391 Views)

Re: please help to handle SOAP error message

Hello, dear HP support group

The situation is repeating, our helpdesk operators can't register interactions between around 7 p.m. -9 a.m. In this time period when they try to escalate interaction to incident server connection gets down and SOAP error messages appears. The error as following:

"Server Not Available

The HP Service Manager Server could not be accessed. The network connection may be down,or your session may have timed out. Would you like to retry accessing the server ?
Press Yes to retry or No to disconnect.

Either i am clicking on Yes or No getting another error:

" SOAP: A signal 11 was raised in native code. Client terminated. Error: Win32 Exception:0xC0000005 (instruction 0x01000101 while executing address 0x01000101)"

what can be the cause of this problem? why after 6 p.m. and before 9 a.m. impossible to register interactions?

please help me.

looking forward to hearing from you  ASAP

best regards,

Kamila Kaipnazarova

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.