Web client log in problem please help SM9.3 (277 Views)
Frequent Advisor
tswann
Message 1 of 1 (277 Views)

Web client log in problem please help SM9.3

When a password is created in operator record no operator can log in on the web side.  the log in screen continues to appear saying to please enter a password. The operators are able to log in on the windows client side with there password and Id.  We are using TOMCAT only, no apache. We do not require TSO (trusted sign on) and we have SSL configured. One other thing I did was cleared the password out of the operator record (so no password is required) and logged in using a made up password in the web client eleven though one was not required) and the system logged them into there home screen. I logged out and logged back in with no password and was able to get in also.  It is almost as if the password field in the web client is not working or has no functionality. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance, I posted earlier in the week but wanted to post again with additional details.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.