10-23-2013 09:04 AM
We recently upgraded to 9.31. Overall it was a pretty smooth upgrade, however, we have discovered a couple of issues.
1) The Approval_added notification stopped working for our service catalog approvals. I have not reported this to HP yet, but I did create a work around using a trigger on the "Approval" table. If you find yourself in need of this, please let me know. I would be happy to share.
2) The SD module now ignores the use fullname setting for opened.by, updated.by and closed.by fields. I have a ticket open with HP on this, but have had no success in getting viable work around yet. It appears that the problem is in the RAD as attempts to work around it in format control are not working for the updated.by and closed.by fields. The opened.by field work around via FC does work.
I have not seen any other issues as of this posting.
Principal Financial Group