Re: View and Tab Names Issue (291 Views)
Advisor
Unatcospy
Message 1 of 8 (352 Views)
Accepted Solution

View and Tab Names Issue

Hello experts.

I have a problem about view names and tabs. What i mean is, when we choose a view name from "Navigation menu-> service desk-> Interaction queue -> View", the tab name changes to the view name in some selected views. However, some tab names won't change to the view name. What i want is; when i selected a view the page tab changes to the view name for all views not for some of them. I have posted a screenshot as well for better understanding. Thanks for all helps.

Trusted Contributor
Sanzz
Message 2 of 8 (336 Views)

Re: View and Tab Names Issue

Hello,
As i understand, the Tab Name shows as "Queue:View Name" in all the cases.
So isn't that the Queue name?

Regards,
Sanzz
Honored Contributor
Piku
Message 3 of 8 (314 Views)

Hi,

As Sanzz stated, tab name will always "<Module name> Queue:View Name selected"

Which SM version and Web client version you are suing?
and which scenario there is difference ?

hth,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Assign Kudo, if found post useful and mark it accepted if solves the issue.
http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Tips-and-Tricks/Kudos-what-where-how-and-why/m-p/5677925#U5677925
Advisor
Unatcospy
Message 4 of 8 (312 Views)

Hello again and thanks for replys. The first picture (top one) is My open calls (service desk) and the second one is Calls assigned to my group- waiting for approval (approval). I took these pictures as samples, i have the same problem with some other views. I have 9.30 SM and 9.30 client version. Btw if i change the module name from messages does it makes difference? Thanks for all helps.

Advisor
Unatcospy
Message 5 of 8 (291 Views)

Ok i have found where it is. From display screen i wrote the screen id of this page (scm.advanced) and in "Initalizations" i have added 'if ($L.filename="incidents" and $L.inbox="Grubuma Atanmış Çağrılar - Onay Bekleyenler") then ($L.title="Grubuma Atanmış Çağrılar - Onay Bekleyenler")' query and it is done.

Trusted Contributor
Sanzz
Message 6 of 8 (284 Views)

Hello,
You have covered the issue by adding a condition, but have you found what was the actual problem?

Regards,
Sanzz
Advisor
Unatcospy
Message 7 of 8 (282 Views)

The problem was, we are using the SM as Turkish language. So before there was turkish expressions in there i guess, as well i added specific more expressions that points to my issue. For example as i wrote, there were some expressions about other views similar to my expression in there for Turkish langıuage.

Trusted Contributor
Sanzz
Message 8 of 8 (277 Views)

OK, thank you for the update :)
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.