Re: Unable to set common SSO Cert path on client when using SM9.33 client on Citrix (150 Views)
Occasional Contributor
NairSunil
Message 1 of 3 (268 Views)

Unable to set common SSO Cert path on client when using SM9.33 client on Citrix

HI all,

I have a requirement to deploy SM Fat Client on Citrix. All seems to work fine except I'm unable to default the SSO certificates path for each users. Is there a way that we can set the path of the SSO certificates and Client Keystore for all users who uses fat client via Citrix.

Regards

Sunil

HP Expert
Tong Yan
Message 2 of 3 (234 Views)

Re: Unable to set common SSO Cert path on client when using SM9.33 client on Citrix

Hi Sunil,

In sm fat client's menu "Window -> Preferences", you can set the file and path for "CA certificates file" and "Client keystore file".

From SM 9.30.p4, you do not need to generate different client cert for each sm fat client, with parameter "acceptsharedcert:1". Please refer to:

QCCR1E73638 Enable trusted sign-on with server side authentication only to simplify Eclipse client certificate management
http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM1348353

Cheers :)
Yan Tong (Serene), HP Software Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution; and give kudo if you like it :)
Occasional Contributor
NairSunil
Message 3 of 3 (150 Views)

Re: Unable to set common SSO Cert path on client when using SM9.33 client on Citrix

Thank you for showing hoe that this can be done.

The link says you are not authorized to view this so i cant get wahts written there.

If you can help me with document would really help.

Apologize for delay in reply was stuck with Arabization issue of HPSM.

Thanks.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.