Re: URGENT: HP SM - Connect IT SSL issue (361 Views)
Occasional Advisor
AJangid
Message 1 of 4 (656 Views)
Accepted Solution

URGENT: HP SM - Connect IT SSL issue

Hello Everyone,

I have trusted sign on setup for service manager and it is working fine, however when I try to use the ConnecIT Service Manager/Service Center connector. It says ubale to opne connecton, connection test unsuccesful though I have provided all the details using advanced configuration wizard under SSL connection.

I have a  SM Window client installed on that machine and it is able to connect using the same certificate keystore just fine.

Are there any additonal step that I need to perform for ConnectIT which I am missing. A quick help will be really appreciated.

Occasional Advisor
AJangid
Message 2 of 4 (654 Views)

Re: URGENT: HP SM - Connect IT SSL issue

In sm.log it is displaying error as no SSL certificate was presented by peer.
HP Expert
Amen16
Message 3 of 4 (623 Views)

Hello,

What product versions are you currently using?

In case you are on CIT 9.51 and SM 9.31 then you might want to check the following document:

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/FID/DOCUMENTUM_QCCR1E91628

Regards,

Alex

HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Occasional Advisor
AJangid
Message 4 of 4 (361 Views)

Thanks for your response.

Yeah I had opened a ticket with HP Support that was the reason. I have upgraded CIT to resolve this. Thanks

----------Closed------------------

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.