Re: Tab Stop on Incident Module (147 Views)
Advisor
Service Manager web tie
Message 1 of 3 (172 Views)
Accepted Solution

Tab Stop on Incident Module

Hi experts,

I copied several OOB fields (example:  asignment, assignee.name, affected.item) from tab A of the IM.update.incident format to tab B on the same format.  I noticed that the "tab stop" for the OOB assignment field is 2, assignee.name is 3, and affected.item is 7.  However, for the copied fields, I changed the tab stop of those three fields to zero or -1. 

Doing so did not work,  when I display my incident, the focus goes to the copied "assignment" field (the one with tab stop 0) and not the original "assignment" field (the one with tab stop =2).

Does anyone have a suggestion how to prevent this from happening? 

My goal is to have the incident sets the focus on the original "assignment" field (the one that has tab stop =2), not the copied field (the one that has tab stop =0).

Thanks/Tai

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
DanielPetrov
Message 2 of 3 (156 Views)

Re: Tab Stop on Incident Module

Hello,

Setting the focus relies on the “Name” property to be set for all the widgets on the format, or at least those on the path from main format to the widget to set focus to. This is here the group widget on top of notebook, the notebook, the first notebook tabs until this with the widget and then the widget itself.

Best Regards,

Daniel

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Service Manager web tie
Message 3 of 3 (147 Views)

Re: Tab Stop on Incident Module

Daniel, 

Thank you.  Your suggestion on setting the tab stop on the notebook worked.

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation