Re: Service Manager 9.33 Mobility upgrade issue. (195 Views)
Occasional Contributor
Kimi_Liu
Message 1 of 3 (242 Views)

Service Manager 9.33 Mobility upgrade issue.

Hi, all,

Today I try to upgrade service manager mobility from 9.30 to 9.33, but failed. I've upgraded my server and client successfully. My upgrade steps: go to \\HP\Service Manager 9.30\SM_Mobility\Tomcat\webapps, delete the mobileItsmWebApp folder, delete cache, temp and log files, then copy and replace the mobileItsmWebApp.war from the sm9.33.2001_Mobility.zip. But when I restart the tomcat, I get below error message:

Error deploying web application archive mobileItsmWebApp.war
java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: org/apache/compressfilter/CompressionFilter : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0 (unable to load class org.apache.compressfilter.CompressionFilter)
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.findClassInternal(WebappClassLoader.java:2737)
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.findClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1124)
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1612)
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1491)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.WebAnnotationSet.loadClassAnnotation(WebAnnotationSet.java:145)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.WebAnnotationSet.loadApplicationFilterAnnotations(WebAnnotationSet.java:84)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.WebAnnotationSet.loadApplicationAnnotations(WebAnnotationSet.java:57)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.applicationAnnotationsConfig(ContextConfig.java:297)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.start(ContextConfig.java:1078)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.lifecycleEvent(ContextConfig.java:261)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:119)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4540)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:791)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:771)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:546)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:905)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWARs(HostConfig.java:740)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:500)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:1277)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:321)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:119)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1053)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:785)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1045)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:445)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:519)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:710)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:581)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:289)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:414)

I search the error on google, it says that this exception can occur when the source is built targeting a JDK that is not supported by the JDK attempting to run it. And I also search the JDK information, the class file version for Java SE 7 is 51. Does it means I need unistall my JDK6 and reinstall the JDK7?

Advisor
djdilipkumar
Message 2 of 3 (212 Views)

Re: Service Manager 9.33 Mobility upgrade issue.

Yes Kimi..
For SM Mobility 9.33 please find the compatibility s/w
Apache Tomcat 7.0.32 or a later version
Note: The application server should run on Oracle JRE 1.7
(update 45 or a later version).
Occasional Contributor
Kimi_Liu
Message 3 of 3 (195 Views)

Re: Service Manager 9.33 Mobility upgrade issue.

Thanks for your reply. Tomcat works well now after reinsatll JDK 7u55. But when I visit the URL in the chrome broswer, something will display but I don't know what is it.

无标题.png

Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /WEB-INF/jsp/login_std_mobile.jsp(18,33) The function getMessage must be used with a prefix when a default namespace is not specified
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:40)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.dispatch(ErrorDispatcher.java:407)

Now I doubt the sm9.33.2001_Mobility zip file, waiting for SM expert explaination.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.