SRC Image Customization (517 Views)
Super Advisor
Mahmoud Al-Abgy
Message 1 of 3 (517 Views)

SRC Image Customization

Hi Experts,

Actuallty I am using SRC 9.32 and my system is SM 9.33 and I want to change OOB image provided with the SRC on the Support Tab above the "Create" button - I attached a snapshot.

I tried to search the web application installation folder but I found nothing so if anyone pass by something like this, please share your experience, thanks.

Regards,

Mahmoud

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
NgocNgo
Message 2 of 3 (436 Views)

Re: SRC Image Customization

Hi Mahmoud,

To be able to reach your requirement, you can refer to the SRC customization document in the link below:

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM00491770

Also for your information, the customization in SRC is very limited, please try to walk through the customiztion document above to find the answer. But if you cannot find, i think your requirement is not available in SRC 9.32

Thank you and Regards,

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Also, please assign a Kudo to the post if you find it is helpful
Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
DimitarPeychev
Message 3 of 3 (414 Views)

Re: SRC Image Customization

Hi,

I think it is possible and the following information may help:

You will obtain optimum results if all catalog images are the same size and in a similar format.

Catalog items display as a “thumbnail” image. Follow these basic rules for attaching a thumbnail

image to a catalog item:

- The recommended size for an image is 196x140 pixels. Use a good image utility to crop or resize

your images to a consistent size.

- The default background color for a smaller image is white. For consistency, consider adding an

appropriate background to maintain the same image dimensions for all items.

- The recommended file type is .jpg or .png. Using other formats may produce unpredictable

results.

I am attaching the  SRC customization guide to this discussion. Please se page 48.

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolved your issue, please be sure
to mark it as an accepted solution.
Please also give kudo if you find it interesting :)
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation