Re: SM interactions survey (317 Views)
Regular Advisor
Message 1 of 7 (521 Views)

SM interactions survey

Gents,

i want to put a survey for end users to rate their experience for each interaction.

any steps or documentation regarding this topic?

thanks a lot.
Trusted Contributor
Message 2 of 7 (521 Views)

Re: SM interactions survey

Hi Gents,

I haven't done anything like this, but you can use e.g. wizards for this, wizards are well documented in HELP.
e.g. you can call a wizard when user close the ticket, or something like this, or add a tab(survey) to the interaction form and set the fields to mandatory...
Or if you're using email services, you can send a mail with the survey automaticaly and the users can reply to it and it would be added to the interaction as an update.

There are many ways as I see, do you have an exact specification how do you want to do this?

Regards, Laszlo!
Regular Advisor
Message 3 of 7 (521 Views)

Hello Graszy,

I already have one workflow for which I am using the email workflow, but I would like to have a feedback from the user on the email and would like to have it updated on the interaction, can we do that?

Thanks for your reply.
Trusted Contributor
Message 4 of 7 (521 Views)

Hi

Apologies for bunging in the thread like this.

@ Laszlo Greczi
Could you please help in explaining what Mr. SHJ has asked as I'm also looking forward to implement the same.

Thanks
Neo
never say die
Trusted Contributor
Message 5 of 7 (517 Views)

Hi SHJ, NEO JAX,

could you show the exact steps of the process that you want to implement.

e.g.

user create ticket in ess->techs solve it and close it--> then user receives a closing notification that containes the survey--> user hit reply on it and send back his answers-->this should create a new activity on the closed interaction?

Occasional Advisor
Message 6 of 7 (341 Views)

Hi,

can send steps in details?

HP Expert
Message 7 of 7 (317 Views)

Hello,

You might want to take a look at the following information:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/HP-Service-Manager-Service/Survey-tool-in-HP-SM-9-30/m-p/4841777#M80647

You can also look at the 9.32 release notes that talks about the Survey Integration Solution:

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM00491767

Regards,

Alex

HP Support
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.