SM 9.33 unload record issue (273 Views)
Occasional Advisor
Michael_Debs
Message 1 of 3 (273 Views)
Accepted Solution

SM 9.33 unload record issue

Hi,

I recently performed an applications upgrade to my local SM instance from 9.31 to 9.33, and now it seems that I'm unable to correctly create unload records. Essentially, I create an unload record and start typing in filenames/queries, then when I click save, most/all of them dissapear. I have tried creating an unload record like this several different ways. Attached are screen shots detailing what happens.

I just performed an applications upgrade to SM 9.33 on a SM 7.10 instance as well, and it is having the exact same issue!!

Please need help ASAP!

Thanks!

Honored Contributor
John Stagaman
Message 2 of 3 (253 Views)

Re: SM 9.33 unload record issue

[ Edited ]

There is a QCCR for this issue. The 9.33 windows client (and some patches of 9.32) do not correctly edit any arrayed structures (the unload record, FC calcs, oncall schedule, etc>) . You can subscribe to the QCCR to be notified when it is fixed.

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM00750956

The SCCR mentions comfills, but it is not just comfills--it's any field in the arrayed structure. I opened a ticket for the problem and they reported it as being tied to this QCCR, so this must have already been there. 

This was the original 9.32 Windows Client and does not have the problem. You can use it with 9.33:

HPSM_00452
Windows Client 9.32.0016

----------------------------------------------------
Kudos - what, where, how, and why
Want Good Answers? Ask Good Questions...
Occasional Advisor
Michael_Debs
Message 3 of 3 (233 Views)

Re: SM 9.33 unload record issue

Awesome, thanks! Downloading to test now.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.