Re: SM 9.31 upgrade issue (201 Views)
Valued Contributor
alexdc12
Message 1 of 3 (265 Views)
Accepted Solution

SM 9.31 upgrade issue

Hi all Been a while! We have a modified sm9.30 installation, i am now upgrading to 9.31 but it took some time to get all issues fixed by HP! I now have one last issue i have noticed. When raising an incident via the SRC (1.4) the user is receiving 2 emails. If a service desk operator raise a call from with the client only 1 email sends. If i false out the email notification no emails send at all as expected. Any ideas on why using the src is sending 2 emails? Many Thanks!

HP Expert
Amen16
Message 2 of 3 (211 Views)

Re: SM 9.31 upgrade issue

Hello,

Look for duplicate notifications as you might have more than one in your system.

Regards,

Alex

HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Valued Contributor
alexdc12
Message 3 of 3 (201 Views)

Re: SM 9.31 upgrade issue

Hi the Problem was not a doubl notification as i said above when i falsed out that email nothing sent.

The problem was with a condition on the us.notify RAD routine in the cc.first.log process record.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.