SM 7.11 web install issue - IE refresh issue and how to change tomcat homepage (272 Views)
Occasional Contributor
sm-turbo
Message 1 of 1 (272 Views)

SM 7.11 web install issue - IE refresh issue and how to change tomcat homepage

So I finally got the web tier installed and once linked to the server you can login and everything works but if I go to the login page in IE7/8 and refresh the page not only do I lose both the Login headers, one above Navigator and below the HP log but the one above the main login field and directly right of the Navigator. Once you hit refresh I also get a error on the bottom left corner in IE: Invalid Argument. cwc.initfw.min.js Line:1 Char 1834 Code: 0 ???? But no issues in Chrome or Firefox, I can refresh multiple times and am able to login and do work but in IE it become very slow trying to login after a page refresh and once you are logged in it just load forever.

I have 7.11.532 web installed with Tomcat 5.5.

My second question was how can I change my tomcat home page so that if I use localhost on the server it points directly to the sm web install and if I were to type my web server name in my browser it takes me directly to the sm web.

any help would be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation