Occasional Advisor
Bhavana_Tatti
Message 1 of 3 (185 Views)

SLA is not working

Hi,

SLA is not working in SM9.30.

Below are the details
1.I am using HP SM9.31.9216 client.
2.I have created a new table and i am trying to call "sc.get.sla" rad application from master format control subroutine section.
3.I have created a slamodulecontrol record for the table, created a slo record in the default sla "Base Monitoring SLA for IT services"
4.Created a new alert definition and used it in the slo record.

Please let me know if i am missing any information.

Regards,
Bhavana
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
hpsmsupport
Message 2 of 3 (158 Views)

Re: SLA is not working

HI Bhanva,

Please provide a snap shot of your configuration

Regards,

MAdhan

Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
Bhavana_Tatti
Message 3 of 3 (140 Views)

Re: SLA is not working

Hi Madhan,

PFA the zip file with the required screenshots. And i have added the following calculation in the 'Initializations' section of the display screen.

$L.void=fduplicate($filep, $L.filed)
$L.sla.enabled=enable in $G.sla.environment
$L.parts.enabled=enable in $G.cm.control and (problem.parts in $G.cm.control or problem.labor in $G.cm.control)
tclose in $G.displaymaster="Exit PM"
$L.can.open.rc=jscall("tableAccess.hasNewAccess", tableAccessProb in $G.rc.environment)
$L.can.open.sm=jscall("tableAccess.hasNewAccess", tableAccess in $G.sm.environment)
cleanup($L.sla.id);cleanup($L.slo.current.status);cleanup($L.slo.name);cleanup($L.slo.initial.state);cleanup($L.slo.final.state);cleanup($L.slo.expiration.time)
if (not null(agreement.ids in $L.filed)) then ($L.record.id.field=jscall("sloDisplay.getRecordIdField", filename($L.filed));$L.record.id=$L.record.id.field in $L.filed)
$L.qryFields={"sla.id", "slo.current.status", "slo.name", "slo.initial.state", "slo.final.state", "slo.expiration.time"};$L.sloList=jscall("sloDisplay.getListSLOs", filename($L.filed), $L.record.id, agreement.ids in $L.filed, $L.qryFields);$L.sla.id=1 in $L.sloList;$L.slo.current.status=2 in $L.sloList;$L.slo.name=3 in $L.sloList;$L.slo.initial.state=4 in $L.sloList;$L.slo.final.state=5 in $L.sloList;$L.slo.expiration.time=6 in $L.sloList

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation