Occasional Advisor
Bhavana_Tatti
Message 1 of 3 (233 Views)

SLA is not working

Hi,

SLA is not working in SM9.30.

Below are the details
1.I am using HP SM9.31.9216 client.
2.I have created a new table and i am trying to call "sc.get.sla" rad application from master format control subroutine section.
3.I have created a slamodulecontrol record for the table, created a slo record in the default sla "Base Monitoring SLA for IT services"
4.Created a new alert definition and used it in the slo record.

Please let me know if i am missing any information.

Regards,
Bhavana
Trusted Contributor
hpsmsupport
Message 2 of 3 (206 Views)

Re: SLA is not working

HI Bhanva,

Please provide a snap shot of your configuration

Regards,

MAdhan

Occasional Advisor
Bhavana_Tatti
Message 3 of 3 (188 Views)

Re: SLA is not working

Hi Madhan,

PFA the zip file with the required screenshots. And i have added the following calculation in the 'Initializations' section of the display screen.

$L.void=fduplicate($filep, $L.filed)
$L.sla.enabled=enable in $G.sla.environment
$L.parts.enabled=enable in $G.cm.control and (problem.parts in $G.cm.control or problem.labor in $G.cm.control)
tclose in $G.displaymaster="Exit PM"
$L.can.open.rc=jscall("tableAccess.hasNewAccess", tableAccessProb in $G.rc.environment)
$L.can.open.sm=jscall("tableAccess.hasNewAccess", tableAccess in $G.sm.environment)
cleanup($L.sla.id);cleanup($L.slo.current.status);cleanup($L.slo.name);cleanup($L.slo.initial.state);cleanup($L.slo.final.state);cleanup($L.slo.expiration.time)
if (not null(agreement.ids in $L.filed)) then ($L.record.id.field=jscall("sloDisplay.getRecordIdField", filename($L.filed));$L.record.id=$L.record.id.field in $L.filed)
$L.qryFields={"sla.id", "slo.current.status", "slo.name", "slo.initial.state", "slo.final.state", "slo.expiration.time"};$L.sloList=jscall("sloDisplay.getListSLOs", filename($L.filed), $L.record.id, agreement.ids in $L.filed, $L.qryFields);$L.sla.id=1 in $L.sloList;$L.slo.current.status=2 in $L.sloList;$L.slo.name=3 in $L.sloList;$L.slo.initial.state=4 in $L.sloList;$L.slo.final.state=5 in $L.sloList;$L.slo.expiration.time=6 in $L.sloList

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.