Re: SD Operator could save self service interactions (505 Views)
Advisor
thanasis iliopoulos
Message 1 of 3 (533 Views)

SD Operator could save self service interactions

Hello to all,

i have the following customer requirement: Operators must have the option to SAVE interactions and not just Close or Escalate them. 

There are two types of interactions into the Service Desk, self service interactions, and interactions registered by the operators themesleves.

I have altered the "User Condition" in cc.first (sreen1.jpg) display option (which corresponds to the form opened when an operator registers a new interaction) and now my operators can save their interactions the first time they register.

In the case that an operator "Edits" an interaction registered from the self service interface, the cc.edit.incident display option is called (SD.update.interaction(cc.edit.incident)) i can not make the "save" button to work (screen2.jpg). I have altered (sreen3.jpg) again both "Save" records on cc.edit.incident display option. The "Save button appears into the SD.update.interaction but when i try to save the message "Cannot save this interaction. Either escalate or close this interaction" is displayed. This is not the case when i try to edit an non self service registered interaction.

Any suggestions?

I have checked the format control for the form SD.update.interaction but not found any relevant information.

Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
-m-
Message 2 of 3 (505 Views)

Re: SD Operator could save self service interactions

The Validation is located in the Format Control named: incidents

Please use plain text.
Regular Advisor
winnielee
Message 3 of 3 (294 Views)

Re: SD Operator could save self service interactions

i am having same issue....any idea?

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation