Re: Linking CI to SLA (288 Views)
Respected Contributor
brav0
Message 1 of 3 (305 Views)

Linking CI to SLA

Experts,

Could any1 please tell me on how do I link a CI to a new agreement which I have created ? . Please tell me the relationship.

Thank you

brav0

I am Listening..
Respected Contributor
brav0
Message 2 of 3 (296 Views)

Re: Linking CI to SLA

Hello,

I figured out on hw the agreement is getting set.

But one  thing which I found interesting is, if I am havinng 2 slos under the sla .. One slo is from open to work in progress and other from open too resolved. 2 slos are havinng 2 different intervals.
Now I see that, the slas are getting set iin the incidents. 
But under the sla tab, even after the  first sla is expired, the next expiration time is always set to the first one. It doesnt show the expiration time of the second slo. Has any1 faced this issue?
Thank you
brav0
I am Listening..
Respected Contributor
brav0
Message 3 of 3 (288 Views)

Re: Linking CI to SLA

I figured out couple of things here..Need a little more help.

I figured out a way to set the sla for a particular ticket based on some conditions of mine.

Now, 

1) A small query, as per my conditions, 2 slos are getting tagged to the incident ticket. 

One slo is from status , OPEN to Work In Progress 

Next slo is from status, OPEN TO CLOSED.

After opening the ticket, I see that as per the condition the first SLO, starts and it updates the 'NEXT    

EXPIRATION'  field in the ticket. But if the first SLO is breached, it shows the next expiration as blank.

So I want to know whether OOB, when one of the slo is not met, the second slo's expiration is not set in the t

ticket?

2) How the NEXT EXPIRATION IS SET ?

Please guide me.

Thank you

brav0

I am Listening..
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.