Re: LDAP users are not able to raise ticket in SM (138 Views)
Trusted Contributor
SanjeevDas
Message 1 of 3 (187 Views)

LDAP users are not able to raise ticket in SM

Hi Experts,

I am using Service Manager 9.30 and MS AD as the active directory. HP SM and MS AD are successfully integrated. The users from AD can login to Service Manager.  The role of template operator is set as Self Service User.

For the ldap user login to Service Manager, can't raise a ticket. Moreover, they can see all the incidents assigned to different users.

untitled.JPG

"Submit a request" link is missing from the Miscellaneous menu as shown in the above screenshot.

What shall I do to get the "Submit a request" link in the menu.

Please help me on this.

Thanks and Best regards,

Sanjeev

Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
Piku
Message 2 of 3 (173 Views)

Re: LDAP users are not able to raise ticket in SM

Hi,

Check what is condition mentioned in ESSSM menu (or anything else if you are using) , it should be :- lioption("Service Desk") and not null(contents($G.sm.environment))

then check what are the capability word in respective operator profile.

hth,
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
SanjeevDas
Message 3 of 3 (138 Views)

Re: LDAP users are not able to raise ticket in SM

[ Edited ]

Hi Piku,

I am not able to assign the Self Service Role to the operators login to service manager from LDAP.

I am able to import users from LDAP to Service Manager's operator list, but can't import the users from LDAP to the Service Manager's contact list. As contact ID is a manadatory field for operators, hence not able to save it.

Can you please tell me how do I import the contact details from LDAP to Service Manager.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation