Is it possible to sort activity table based on timestamp and not negate date stamp (271 Views)
Advisor
Linde IS Tools
Message 1 of 3 (271 Views)

Is it possible to sort activity table based on timestamp and not negate date stamp

Hi experts,

Please see the scenario in the attachment.

Currently we are sorting the activitiy type based on negate date stamp t value   and the logic to calculate it using future date has been  used in various places(like various javascript sctions,libraary etc).

Now I think  since there are code snippets located at different places so everytime when a new date object is initialized to calculate the negatedatestamp values  every time negate datestamp value is calculated separately( and as a result there is a mismatch in the activity type section.

So to avoid this I want to sort activity type based on  GMT timestamp(column is shown in attachment).

Is it possible?If yes, can you please suggest how to achieve it.

This issue has become quite criitcal to us and any quick suggestion/help will be highly appreciated.

Let me know if anything is not clear.

Advisor
Linde IS Tools
Message 2 of 3 (221 Views)

Re: Is it possible to sort activity table based on timestamp and not negate date stamp

Any suggestions!!!

Honored Contributor
Piku
Message 3 of 3 (218 Views)

Re: Is it possible to sort activity table based on timestamp and not negate date stamp

Hi,

Might help you,
http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/HP-Service-Manager-Service/Activities-out-of-order-in-activities-Tab/m-...

hth,