Re: Interaction Queue - When clicking Record need full pane view (176 Views)
Occasional Advisor
rav_s
Message 1 of 9 (274 Views)

Interaction Queue - When clicking Record need full pane view

Hi All,

Whenever we click on any record in interaction queue, the record gets displayed like (preview) blank search screen with qbe form.  I need the full pane view with full details of the ticket. Any thoughts on how to acheive this ? I have attached the issue doc.

Regards,

Ravish

Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
SteveO_1
Message 2 of 9 (243 Views)

Re: Interaction Queue - When clicking Record need full pane view

If you want to display the record in full screen, without the list at the top of the window, then you need set the client preferences. If you clear the 'Show Detail Pane with Record LIst' box, then on the next restart you will not see the lists when you display a record.

However, you should be aware that this is a global setting and will affect all lists.

See the attachment for a screenshot showing the appearance preferences.

Hope this helps,

SteveO

Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
Vadim Gorda
Message 3 of 9 (233 Views)

Hello,

To disable record list (qbe) for all users (regardless of the client used), enter the paramter:

viewrecordlist:0                       in the sm.ini file.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
rav_s
Message 4 of 9 (220 Views)

Hi Vadim,

Thanks a lot for your support. But the full list is getting displayed for other items such as To do Queue. Only for interaction queue it is not getting displayed in full view.  Any thoughts on the same? However i would try your suggestion soon.

Regards,

Ravish

Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
SteveO_1
Message 5 of 9 (209 Views)

Hi,

The screenshot you have attached suggests that the system is working as designed. Can you post screenshots of the different queues that you are using and how they are processed to show the difference between these and the interaction queue. Then we may be able to assist further.

Thanks,

SteveO

Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
Vadim Gorda
Message 6 of 9 (194 Views)

It must be affecting all qeues and not only Interaction. Can you post your ini file and screenshot of form  where it is not working.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
rav_s
Message 7 of 9 (182 Views)

Hi Vadim,

It is happening when i click interaction queue only other things like To Do Queue and search forms are working fine. The parameter viewrecordlict:0 if we apply it will get changed for all the search functions, which we do not need in our environment, requesting your assistance. I have attached the screen shot.

Regards,

Ravish

Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
Vadim Gorda
Message 8 of 9 (176 Views)

Hello,

I am not sure if you can remove it only for Interactions.

Maybe someone else have done it and will post something valuable.

Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
SteveO_1
Message 9 of 9 (160 Views)

Hi,

When selecting the record, then if enabled the recordlist will be displayed, it can only be turned off globally (i.e. for all client sessions) using the viewrecordlist:0 parameter in the sc.ini file, or it can be turned off for individual clients by setting the option in the preferences (it can also be passed as a parameter in the web client).

You should see the same behaviour for all modules. Can you post a couple of screenshots showing what you are seeing in other modules and how they are displayed for comparison please.

Thanks,

SteveO

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation