Indexing into a STRING2 type datum which is not a compound data type (format.ccal,calc.calculations) (851 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Megha Agrawal
Message 1 of 3 (851 Views)

Indexing into a STRING2 type datum which is not a compound data type (format.ccal,calc.calculations)

Hi,

I am getting this error in Change managment , whenever ,I move to next phase error message comes "Indexing into a STRING2 type datum which is not a compound data type (format.ccal,calc.calculations)" I have checked the FC CM.change.SR1 it has assign.dept in $file=srgroup6 in $file1 , both are arrays nd have same data type , still this error is coming .

Kindly suggest
Regular Advisor
oelalfy
Message 2 of 3 (851 Views)

Re: Indexing into a STRING2 type datum which is not a compound data type (format.ccal,calc.calculations)

Gents,

i am facing the same problem, any clue?

thanks.
Honored Contributor
JaS_4
Message 3 of 3 (851 Views)

Re: Indexing into a STRING2 type datum which is not a compound data type (format.ccal,calc.calculations)

Try a few combination by using only the 1st index, with and without, on both ends of the equation as I am not familiar with the actual data.

e.g. assign.dept,1 in $file=srgroup6,1 in $file1

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.