Incident is Closed but related values are not passing to the related interaction (133 Views)
Advisor
Basavaraj_Dani
Message 1 of 5 (133 Views)

Incident is Closed but related values are not passing to the related interaction

Hi,

When Incident is "closed" the related interaction status not updating and related fileds are not passed to the ralated interacion, i used in link "screlate.problem.incidents"

Its not working ,please help me

Thanks,

Basavaraj Dani

Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
Piku
Message 2 of 5 (103 Views)

Re: Incident is Closed but related values are not passing to the related interaction

Are you using, "Close interactions when Related records closes" in Service desk environment record.

hth,
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Basavaraj_Dani
Message 3 of 5 (99 Views)

Re: Incident is Closed but related values are not passing to the related interaction

No, i am using "Full Service Deesk Model" in Service Desk Environment

Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
Piku
Message 4 of 5 (85 Views)

Hi,

If so then I suppose it will not close interaction, you might requires script to close such interactions.
Also to post back info from related incident you have to mention PM post back link in environment record.
Also check whether your linker process is running from system status.

hth,
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Basavaraj_Dani
Message 5 of 5 (84 Views)

hi ,

i checked by checking the "Close interaction related record closes",this functionality not wotking,the linker process running fine no doubt,

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation