How to show help text/information when the S.M.7x Web Client user clicks on a button? (382 Views)
Advisor
Norita
Message 1 of 3 (382 Views)

How to show help text/information when the S.M.7x Web Client user clicks on a button?

Hi All,

i don't know how to configure a button to show a text or an image when the S.M. 7.02 Web Client user clicks on a button.

I've attached an example image.

The idea is to show help/information about the Change category the user is looking for in the cm3.category.select

I don't know where to place the button : ¿in the display option or in the format?

I don't kwow, also, how to make the button to call a Javascript that shows text or image

Please ¿somebody can guide me or give me any suggestion?,

Thanks,

Frequent Advisor
indumathi_s
Message 2 of 3 (216 Views)

Re: How to show help text/information when the S.M.7x Web Client user clicks on a button?

Hi All,

I have the same query. Could anybody please suggest.

Thanks,

Indu

Honored Contributor
Jacob Heubner
Message 3 of 3 (199 Views)

Re: How to show help text/information when the S.M.7x Web Client user clicks on a button?

Well, that already happens when a user clicks a button - it happens when they click CTRL-H in the desktop client or F1 in the web client.

The system will seach the 'help' table in HPSM to determine what should appear when the user clicks that button.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.