Re: How to reset a SLO (453 Views)
Valued Contributor
WebServices in SM7
Message 1 of 4 (496 Views)
Accepted Solution

How to reset a SLO

Hello Experts,

I have a requirement where, I need to reset a SLO everytime it gets activated. in other words It should add the slo duration from the current time.  

Valued Contributor
WebServices in SM7
Message 2 of 4 (475 Views)

Re: How to reset a SLO

You have to reset the time related to the status of that SLO in slaactive table. I wrote the trigger and ot worked fine. Reply here for more information on this.

Honored Contributor
ramesh9
Message 3 of 4 (456 Views)

Can you please tell us how you got it achieved?

Valued Contributor
WebServices in SM7
Message 4 of 4 (453 Views)

Yes, please find the script attached,. it is a trigger written for slaactive table

1. Find out the initial status of the SLO you want to reset
  2. Create a dummy status in pmstatus table and include this status in SLA configuration and as Suspend status in your SLO that you want to reset
  3. Write the script similar to the one attached with this thread (In my script it will only reset the SLO related to status Work in Progress - OW. Because I had other SLOs running on the same incident and I didnt want to disturb them) If you want to reset all the SLOs for an incident then clear (write script) the slaactive table whenever you want to reset the SLOs

Have a look at the slaactive table for an incident or anything before modifying this

slaactive.PNG

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.