How to open a view by clicking on button. (423 Views)
Honored Contributor
Piku
Message 1 of 3 (423 Views)
Accepted Solution

How to open a view by clicking on button.

Hi All,

I want to open a define view using a button or link by single click. This link would be on search screen and after clicking, it should display the list of all records as displayed by using "open view" option.

::Actual requirement is to enable user to display list of all records updated by him/her by querying the activity table and it should be done by single click only from search screen.

I also tried to call cc.search RAD from the display option by passing parameter $L.append.sql having some value calculated in pre-rad expressions.But no luck as it display first record in search screen itself instead of  displaying qbe list.

Thanks,

Message 2 of 3 (419 Views)

Re: How to open a view by clicking on button.

Your requirement is somewhat weird. Anyways here's how you can do it. Though in your description its not mentioned that against which module you wanted to do the tracking of the activity. So i took table activityservicemgt  and interaction search screen as an example.

Go to the displayoption and create a button with label Display Activity.

Screen ID : cc.search.incidents.display

Pre Rad Expression : $L.query="operator=\""+operator()+"\""

In RAD tab: 

Application: se.search.engine

Param Names           Param Values
text                               activityservicemgt

query                           $L.query

So, when you click on the Display Activity button(from interaction search screen) it will display you the interaction activities which has been performed by logged in user.

Honored Contributor
Piku
Message 3 of 3 (402 Views)

Re: How to open a view by clicking on button.

Thanks Mukesh for your detailed help !!
All I want is the correct RAD i.e se.search.engine.

I want to perform it against any of module/table present in SM.
It might be weird but it is for convenience of users who want to know that how many tickets have been update by him.

Thanks,