How to map the Connect -i IT table fields at one stretch or automatically. (110 Views)
Occasional Advisor
yogesh15dd
Message 1 of 2 (110 Views)

How to map the Connect -i IT table fields at one stretch or automatically.

Dear All,

I'm very curious to know if in case  there are any methods to map the connect it feilds at one stretch.

Sometimed It is quite obvious that , the source and the detination tables might have more than 100 fields to map, mapping each one of them manually is going to consume more time.

So kindly suggest me some methods to map all the fields at one go, should be like select all and mapp all at one go.

Thank you in advance

Yogesh

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
Elisaveta
Message 2 of 2 (83 Views)

Re: How to map the Connect -i IT table fields at one stretch or automatically.

Hi Yogesh,

As far as I am aware there is no way to map multiple fields at the same time.

However, it is possible to map whole tables by dragging and dropping the table name of the source table to the table name of the destination table. Not sure how useful this will be as source and destination tables could have quite different fields, but you can give it a try and see if it will meet your needs.

I am attaching here a small screenshot from a mapping where I mapped two identical tables using this approach. I hope this will help.

Best regards,

Elisaveta 

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation