Re: How to after interaction escalation directly open new related incident in foreground? (105 Views)
Honored Contributor
Adamkrt
Message 1 of 3 (105 Views)
Accepted Solution

How to after interaction escalation directly open new related incident in foreground?

My customer wants after interaction escalation directly open new related incident in foreground.
How to do this?
Honored Contributor
Jacob Heubner
Message 2 of 3 (105 Views)

Re: How to after interaction escalation directly open new related incident in foreground?

Maybe there's an easier way to do this. If there is, I don't know of it. So, assuming you _have_ to do this, here's how I'd solve it:

In the Process "cc.screlate" add the following (after the existing RAD calls and expressions).

Pre-RAD:
$L.void=rtecall("rinit", $L.rc, $L.get.screlation, "screlation");$L.void=rtecall("select", $L.rc, $L.get.screlation, "source=\""+incident.id in $L.file+"\"")

$L.depend=depend.filename in $L.get.screlation;if ($L.depend="problem") then ($L.depend="probsummary")

$L.query="number=\""+depend in $L.get.screlation+"\""

RAD Application: se.search.engine
Condition: true ()
Parameter Names | Parameter Values
name | $L.depend
query | $L.query

So what this does is initialize the screlation table and pull back the first record with this Interaction as the source. (Since this is a new Interaction that has just been escalated, there should only be one record anyway). It then gets the value of the "depend.filename" field (which contains what table the related record was opened in) and value in the "depend" field (the record id for the related record).

Then it runs the se.search.engine Application, wich runs a query against the specified table and pulls back the related record.

Again, not sure if there's an easier way, but this way works.

Hope that helps.
Honored Contributor
Adamkrt
Message 3 of 3 (105 Views)

Re: How to after interaction escalation directly open new related incident in foreground?

thanx solved
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.