11-26-2013 05:25 AM
I think u can make it.
1) Mail come to SM to eventin table.
2) Trigger for eventin table start script.
3) Script search event in eventin table there ID and word "Close"(example) and make do.Action("closeme") to this ID.
P.S. but perhaps it is implemented and some more simple way.
11-26-2013 05:47 AM
Thanks for that,
this seems complicated for me because I am not that expert in HP service manager.
the inbound mail (connect-it scenario that automatically opens interactions) was implemented before I got hired in here, so I thought there is some ways to do the same for closing.
if I need a detailed manual or guide on how to do that, would I find it?
11-27-2013 05:50 AM
I'm not sure that there is a ready solution for it. Maybe somewhere it is implemented, but not me. In theory this can be done as I described.
In more detail:
1) You need the maps for eventin write conditions will be created events do not create objects. They will simply continue.
2) Create a trigger table eventin that is run when you add event and take it under the terms established in paragraph 1. If found then run the script.
3) Create a script that will recruit these events will take a number of object. Will make search in the table incidents/probsummary and will close action.
Sorry for my English, use translater. Don't have time now :).