HPSM Closing incidents by inbound mail (191 Views)
Regular Advisor
MariamElkomos
Message 1 of 4 (191 Views)

HPSM Closing incidents by inbound mail

Hello,

is there a way through the inbound mail (connect-it scenario) by which  I can close an incident?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
fljme
Message 2 of 4 (150 Views)

Re: HPSM Closing incidents by inbound mail

I think u can make it.

1) Mail come to SM to eventin table.

2) Trigger for eventin table start script.

3) Script search event in eventin table there ID and word "Close"(example) and make do.Action("closeme") to this ID.

P.S. but perhaps it is implemented and some more simple way.

Please use plain text.
Regular Advisor
MariamElkomos
Message 3 of 4 (144 Views)

Thanks for that,

this seems complicated for me because I am not that expert in HP service manager.

the inbound mail (connect-it scenario that automatically opens interactions) was implemented before I got hired in here, so I thought there is some ways to do the same for closing.

if I need a detailed manual or guide on how to do that, would I find it?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
fljme
Message 4 of 4 (127 Views)

I'm not sure that there is a ready solution for it. Maybe somewhere it is implemented, but not me. In theory this can be done as I described.
In more detail:
1) You need the maps for eventin write conditions will be created events do not create objects. They will simply continue.
2) Create a trigger table eventin that is run when you add event and take it under the terms established in paragraph 1. If found then run the script.
3) Create a script that will recruit these events will take a number of object. Will make search in the table incidents/probsummary and will close action.

Sorry for my English, use translater. Don't have time now :).

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation