Re: HPSM 9.3 Web Service: how i can relate Interaction with incident? (541 Views)
Visitor
RomanV
Message 1 of 6 (688 Views)

HPSM 9.3 Web Service: how i can relate Interaction with incident?

Hello! In my web client which use WSDL interface of HPSM I have to create related incident for new Interaction. How can I do it??

In IncidentManagement.wsdl there are no such operations.
In ServiceDesk.wsdl there is "AddEscalateToIncidentInteraction", but this operation create new interaction only.

There was a similar problem ( http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/HP-Service-Manager-Service/wsdl-related-interactions/td-p/5399127#.UuC8... ) but I do not understand what is "screlation file" and how I can take access to it. I will be appreciate for any help!

p.s.
HPSM 9.3;
using php for developing client.

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
viprom
Message 2 of 6 (611 Views)

Re: HPSM 9.3 Web Service: how i can relate Interaction with incident?

[ Edited ]

Hi Roman,

when you say "I have to create related incident for new Interaction" - do you mean that you need to create and escalate interaction to an incident via web services? If so, then you can use the existing external access definition Interaction.wsdl with allowed actions:

- add

- save

- closeme

- add.escalate.incident (that is the one you need)

-----
If you find this or other posts helpful, please do not forget to click the Kudo Star or to mark it as a Solution if you are the owner of the thread. Thanks :)
Please use plain text.
Visitor
RomanV
Message 3 of 6 (588 Views)

Thank you for answer, Viprom. Yes, I was mean "create and escalate interaction to an incident via web services".

In interaction.wsdl I didn't find "add.escalate.incident" action. I find only "AddEscalateToIncidentInteraction" action which just create new interaction just like "CreateInteraction" action.

So I have some questions about it:

1) Why I can't find "add.escalate.incident" in interaction.wsdl? It can be cause of wrong setting on hpsm->tailoring-Web Services > WSDL Configuration?

2) Why "AddEscalateToIncidentInteraction" action is just create new interaction? That is right? What differents between "AddEscalateToIncidentInteraction" action and "CreateInteraction" action?

3) In this theme: http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/HP-Service-Manager-Service/Escalate-Interaction-to-Incident-via-Webserv... I was find similar problem. In second post author said that he is escalate interaction with "Escalate" function. I didn't find it in any wsdl's (ServiceDesk.wsdl, IncidentManagement.wsdl, interactions.wsdl, incidents.wsdl). Where there it is?

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
viprom
Message 4 of 6 (557 Views)

see screenshots attached

-----
If you find this or other posts helpful, please do not forget to click the Kudo Star or to mark it as a Solution if you are the owner of the thread. Thanks :)
Please use plain text.
Visitor
RomanV
Message 5 of 6 (548 Views)

Viprom, thank you for screenshots, especially for first one!
I have "AddEscalateToIncidentInteraction" action and I was try to use it. This action just create new interaction and return id (SD....). So, what about my questions in last post:

Why "AddEscalateToIncidentInteraction" action is just create new interaction? That is right? What differents between "AddEscalateToIncidentInteraction" action and "CreateInteraction" action?

I doesn't clearing this points yet.

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
viprom
Message 6 of 6 (541 Views)

Hi Roman,

see the new screenshot and try out the request from the .txt file (i just coppied it from my 9.30 system) and it should work. You may also compare it to the one you have in your system to see if there are any differences.

At my side it did work /well, I adjusted it a bit - removed the fields i decided not to fill - but be careful to fill the mandatory ones!/

-----
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation