10-23-2013 01:29 AM
If you are a customer with a support contract, then we would like to invite you to join us in the Service Manager Support Customer Forum on October 23rd to October 24th when HP product Experts will be online for 24 hours to answer questions regarding What's New with Service Request Catalog 9.32:
Service Request Catalog (SRC) is a component of Service Manager that allows customers to standardize and simplify their service request management. With SRC, customers can:
- Enable a fast, easy, and friendly process for end users and agents requests
- Define and maintain a standard set of user goods and services
- Support Self-service UI to reduce the service desk’s workload
- Create easy and holistic global search capabilities for everything related to service requests
- Provide tablet support for anywhere, anytime access
We have HP experts in the forum ready to answer your questions, so if you have a support contract go to the Service Manager Support Customer Forum and ask your questions.
Also if you have other Service Manager related questions you can submit these in this forum as well.