03-29-2010 02:06 AM
For the creation of a Statement of Work about the communication between Service Manager 7 and SAP Solutions Manager I had some questions:
* What is the difficulty of this implementation ( + recommended / necessary profiles for the job)
* How many man-days of work are to be expected?
* What about pre-requisites?
* Any problems to be expected?
Thanks all for your help.
Solved! Go to Solution.
03-29-2010 09:56 AM
First of all I would like to know what kind of expectation client have from this integration.
1.There is no difficulty in this implemenatation if you dont have any customisation. This implementation have configuration on HPSM as well on SAP SolMan man side so you need one HPSM and SAP SolMan resource. Knowledge of webservice and xml is also required.
2. If you have not started your customising your HPSM then its pretty easy job of one week (this is out of the box integration). But if you have already customised your HPSM then it will take 10 days for this integration.
3. For Pre-requisites pls download the pre-requisites document from Support site.But one important thing I would like to mention, pls use 32 bit server for installing this HPSM-SolMan connector(SMSSMEX).
4. There is no problem if there is no customisation. In case you face any problem pls let me know I have done this integration.
Best of Luck,
04-26-2013 10:33 AM
Do you know if the HP-connect Version 3.81.7632 GA can connect to Solution Manager 7.1?
Do you know if works?
Thanks for now.