08-01-2013 12:48 AM - edited 08-01-2013 12:51 AM
Sometimes when the users click on the area & subarea "fill" button, it does not return a list of values.
Has anyone encountered this problem before?
08-01-2013 02:05 AM
There have been reports in the past about the fill functionality not working (similar to this http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/
However can you please give us more details about your environment such as:
1. Service Manager RTE and application version
2. Issue observed in Web Client or Eclipse Client or both?
3. If it's the Web Client what browser is being used?
4. Sometimes or some users only experience the problem?
5. Possibly send us the format that you're using so we can check the field and it's settings.
08-15-2013 02:45 AM
This happens only sometimes (not specific to any users).
1. Service Manager RTE : 9.31.3009, Application: 9.31.0022
2. Web Client only
3. IE version 7, 8, 9
4. As mentioned
5. It is all out of the box, the only thing we did was to add more area/subarea