Re: Adding a List Form to ESSSM Menu (226 Views)
Advisor
Unatcospy
Message 1 of 5 (251 Views)

Adding a List Form to ESSSM Menu

Hello experts. I want to add a new menu tab named "My company's open calls" to the ess.do navigation menu and created a new list form for it. But the problem is i couldn't connect the form and the menu tab in the ess navigator. Can someone help me how can this process be done? Thanks for any help.

Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
Vadim Gorda
Message 2 of 5 (231 Views)

Re: Adding a List Form to ESSSM Menu

Hello,

Before you start digging in this area I want to aware you that ESS access is used only for viewing YOUR personal Interactions. You wont be able to view company Interactions.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Unatcospy
Message 3 of 5 (226 Views)

Yea i know but what i want is to list all open interactions by filtering them by the login user's company. 

Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
Vadim Gorda
Message 4 of 5 (212 Views)

Not sure if it will work but try to do it based on example from ESS menu on stored.query.

Open ESSSM menu in HP SM and check the settings for View Open Requests.

Still If i am not mistaken it will cut the result only to ther uset , and based on the fact that user "company"  wont have any interaction logged itself you will get the result of 0.

Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
Piku
Message 5 of 5 (207 Views)

Hi,

As Vadim stated, use the corresponding menu you are using and add a new line for your form there.
Also to search any one else tickets you have to modify the search process called but it is against licensing policy of HP.

hth,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Assign Kudo, if found post useful and mark it accepted if solves the issue.
http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Tips-and-Tricks/Kudos-what-where-how-and-why/m-p/5677925#U5677925
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation