Re: Some pre defined date searches not working i.e. Date Registered = Previous 30 Days (263 Views)
Advisor
Jason Bywater
Message 1 of 4 (303 Views)
Accepted Solution

Some pre defined date searches not working i.e. Date Registered = Previous 30 Days

We have a quirk with our ‘Date’ searches i.e. ‘Date Registered’ ‘Date Due’, namely some of the defined date searches returning the error “Incorrect date”. I haven’t checked them all, some work, below are the ones that I’ve found that don’t work:

‘Previous 14 Days’

‘Next 14 Days’

‘Previous 30 Days’

‘Next 30 Days’

Can anybody else using this build confirm they are having the same issues?

We are using HP TRIM 7.3.2 Build 5515

Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 Bit)

Microsoft SQL Server 2008

Jason
Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
EWillsey
Message 2 of 4 (301 Views)

Re: Some pre defined date searches not working i.e. Date Registered = Previous 30 Days

I think I saw a note that this was flagged as a known issue. Hopefully Greg can confirm!
Please use plain text.
HP Expert
Greg Fraser_1
Message 3 of 4 (269 Views)

Re: Some pre defined date searches not working i.e. Date Registered = Previous 30 Days

Had a look, there is a known issue registered for this one:

QCCR2D48524 - you track the progress on SSO.

It will be addressed in future release.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Hewlett Packard**
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Jason Bywater
Message 4 of 4 (263 Views)

Thanks guys

Jason
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation