09-06-2010 05:44 AM
Some of the most popular sessions at the HP Software Universe held in June were the ones that focused on Information management. Now those presentations are available to you on the HP Software Solutions channel on SlideShare. Here are the presentations:
- HP & KPMG: driving HP’s journey from paper-based records management to electronic records management...
- Integrating HP TRIM with SharePoint: lessons learned
- Expect more with transparent records management for Microsoft SharePoint
- Automating the management of structured records: considerations for records managers
- The merger of information governance and records and information management
- Information management cost justification
- The Electronic Discovery Reference Model: what does it mean for your organization?
- Robust data archiving and restoration for the largest healthcare payer in the world
- HP information management solutions: dealing with the information explosion
- Reducing costs through HP application-retirement practices
- Stop retaining forever
- Backup and recovery for virtualized environments
And, if your interests lie beyond information management you can view any of the more than 150 HP Software Universe presentations available here.
09-07-2010 06:49 AM
The download for the following document is faulty:
It launches the download for Automating the Management of Structured Records...
Please update and repost.