Re: HP TRIM Document Store 'Deployment Status' (168 Views)
Occasional Advisor
Kylie_Lack
Message 1 of 3 (196 Views)

HP TRIM Document Store 'Deployment Status'

Hi

Can anyone provide me with further information on the Document Store 'Deployment Status'?

I know there are three options to choose from:

• 'Available' (store is available to users);
  • 'No Additions' (closes the store for new items but users can still delete documents from the store); and
  • 'Read Only (closes the store and prevents all changes to the documents in the store).

My query is if a Document Store has the deployment status of 'No Additions', I understand that no new items will go into this document store.  However, what about the revisions of existing items in that document store?  Do they go back into the same document store as the original document or do they get saved into a new doc store with the status of 'Available'?

I've gone through the HP TRIM (and RM8) documentation and cannot find anything further on this.

Thanks.

Honored Contributor
EWillsey
Message 2 of 3 (181 Views)

Re: HP TRIM Document Store 'Deployment Status'

New electronic objects (including revisions and renditions) will go into the new available store for that record type or core object.
Occasional Advisor
Kylie_Lack
Message 3 of 3 (168 Views)

Re: HP TRIM Document Store 'Deployment Status'

Thanks for the response!  I had a feeling that was the case but just wanted to check with someone else.  :-)

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.