01-24-2014 08:58 AM
I installed Hp Trim Webclient (v7.3 for trial) in my Windows 8.1 Pro machine with HP Trim 7.30.
At the very first time I got the error "Error when connecting to dataset TRIM '45' in workgroup server 'xxxxx'. I follow the instructions to create a new app pool in IIS (I call it Web Trim) and put the trim web client in this pool with user "TRIMServices". After that this error disappears, but a new one emerged. The page displays the following info:
Error HTTP 500.19 - Internal Server Error
The requested page cannot be accessed because the related configuration data for the page is invalid.
Error detailed information:
- Module: IIS Web Core
- Notification: BeginRequest
- Controller: Not determined yet
- Error code: 0x800700b7
- Configuration error: The defined section 'system.web.extensions/scripting/scriptResourceHan
dler' is duplicated
- Configuration file: \\?\C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP TRIM\Web Client\web.config
- URL address requested: http://localhost:80/HPTRIMWebClient/default.aspx
- Physical access path: C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP TRIM\Web Client\default.aspx
- Start session method: Not determined yet
- Start session User: Not determined yet
12: <sectionGroup name="scripting" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingSectionGro
13: <section name="scriptResourceHandler" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingScriptReso
14: <sectionGroup name="webServices" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingWebService
Attached please find the web.config file.
I didn't find the duplicated section mentioned in the Configuration error, only the original.
Could someone help me to solve this problem?
Thanks in advance for your attention.
Solved! Go to Solution.