Error HTTP 500.19 after installing HPTrim Webclient (331 Views)
Frequent Advisor
gsalgar
Message 1 of 3 (331 Views)
Accepted Solution

Error HTTP 500.19 after installing HPTrim Webclient

I installed Hp Trim Webclient (v7.3 for trial) in my Windows 8.1 Pro machine with HP Trim 7.30.

At the very first time I got the error "Error when connecting to dataset TRIM '45' in workgroup server 'xxxxx'. I follow the instructions to create a new app pool in IIS (I call it Web Trim) and put the trim web client in this pool with user "TRIMServices". After that this error disappears, but a new one emerged. The page displays the following info:

Error HTTP 500.19 - Internal Server Error

The requested page cannot be accessed because the related configuration data for the page is invalid.

Error detailed information:

• Module:   IIS Web Core
  • Notification:   BeginRequest
  • Controller:   Not determined yet
  • Error code:   0x800700b7
  • Configuration error:   The defined section 'system.web.extensions/scripting/scriptResourceHandler' is duplicated
  • Configuration file:   \\?\C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP TRIM\Web Client\web.config
  • URL address requested:   http://localhost:80/HPTRIMWebClient/default.aspx
  • Physical access path:   C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP TRIM\Web Client\default.aspx
  • Start session method:   Not determined yet
  • Start session User:   Not determined yet

Configuration origin:

12:       <sectionGroup name="scripting" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingSectionGroup, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35">

13:         <section name="scriptResourceHandler" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingScriptResourceHandlerSection, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" requirePermission="false" allowDefinition="MachineToApplication"/>

14:         <sectionGroup name="webServices" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingWebServicesSectionGroup, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35">

=======================================

Attached please find the web.config file.

I didn't find the duplicated section mentioned in the Configuration error, only the original.

Could someone help me to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance for your attention.

Germán Salgar

Honored Contributor
EWillsey
Message 2 of 3 (328 Views)

Re: Error HTTP 500.19 after installing HPTrim Webclient

Change the app pool to .net 2.0

Frequent Advisor
gsalgar
Message 3 of 3 (325 Views)

Re: Error HTTP 500.19 after installing HPTrim Webclient

Thank you very much Erik! It start inmediately.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.