02-04-2014 11:10 AM
We are in the process of upgrading our TRIM to 7.33, but have to postpone thing for a little while. Some of our client needs the WebDrawer server, which is on TRIM 7.10, up as soon as possible. Just wondering if have to upgrade it to work with TRIM 7.3.3 or we can have the mixed environment until everything is ready to be upgraded together.
Solved! Go to Solution.
02-04-2014 12:03 PM
Do not use mixed versions of webdrawer. I've had a site try it and had bad side effects. The upgrade is very easy for webdrawer, so just handle it as part of the larger effort.