06-02-2013 08:29 AM - edited 06-04-2013 01:26 AM
What’s new in Version 1.1:
- Improved Time To Value - Creation of baseline after less than a day of data.
- Improved predictive analytics alerting: In the event of a real problem, analytics will alert users immediately - not waiting for additional sample data (to be certain it is not a momentary spike). In cases when there is not clear performance problem it will wait for an additional sample data to avoid alerting on momentarily spikes)
- Added more visibility into the mobile end user experience through the addition of wireless Points of Presence in HP SaaS. HP Performance Anywhere can now provide insight into carrier performance & availability.
- Created the ability to compare between regular and mobile PoPs and see trends.
User Experience Improvements
- Optimized first time user interaction: tips and tricks, user performance improvements, improved orientation, and created getting started videos
- Improved Analytics Highlights User Interface with geographical visualization
- Improved navigation (linkable breadcrumbs)
- Added snapshot on error for better investigation of end user issues
- Improved support for historical synthetic monitoring reports
- Added alerts indication in overtime reports
If you are still not a customer of Performance Anywhere and would like to give it a try, go to:http://www.hp.com/go/PerformanceAnywhere and ask for a free trial