03-20-2013 04:21 AM
The 1st release of Performance Anywhere is now available with the following capabilities:
- Synthetic End User monitoring with off-premise & on-premise locations.
- Application Server monitoring (Diagnostics) for Java, .NET and Python apps.
- Automated, self-provisioned management
- Smart Analytics for quick resolution.
- End-to-end view of application health span frontend and backend with application layer analysis.
- Report defects with supporting data for quicker resolution (Integrated with HP ALM/QC or HP Agile Manager).
- Correlate app issues in production with code changes (Integrated with HP ALM/ALI or HP Agile Manager).
- Social Collaboration among operations, development, and test teams.
- Lightweight scripting tool for Easy script creation & maintenance (with HP TruClient).
- Sharing scripts across testing and operations to improve productivity.
- Alerting capabilities for effective problem detection
If you are still not a customer of Performance Anywhere and would like to give it a try, go to: http://www.hp.com/go/PerformanceAnywhere and ask for a free trial