Welcome to the Performance Anywhere Community! (723 Views)
Occasional Advisor
Message 1 of 2 (723 Views)

Welcome to the Performance Anywhere Community!

[ Edited ]

Performance Anywhere is a new Management as a Service offering for Application Performance Management, which includes Synthetic Monitoring & Application Diagnostics.

This easy to use and self-service solution contains an innovative user interface and new capabilities that reduce the time to isolate application performance issues.

We recommend you monitor the same application with both synthetic and application monitoring to get optimized detection and isolation capabilities.

In these community forums you can easily post questions, enhancement requests and share your feedback with us.  

If you are still not a customer of Performance Anywhere and would like to give it a try, go to: http://www.hp.com/go/PerformanceAnywhere and ask for a free trial.

We are happy to have you on board!

The Performance Anywhere team.

Occasional Visitor
Message 2 of 2 (17 Views)

Re: Welcome to the Performance Anywhere Community!

I need to approach Loadrunner to client, and client need to buy that Loadrunner licence, can you please suggest me which default bundle we need to suggest to buy? Is there any package available like where we can get all the initial bundles to go ahead with performance testing.

Please give me the idea that how do we need to pay seperately if we want to go for ALM? LR11.5 version will be providing Perforformance Center or Controller in its default package?

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.