HuddleUp: Performance Testing
In the last few years the “Social Media” word invaded our lives and now it is part of our lexicon and our day-to-day activities. For something that didn’t exist a few years ago (and a decade ago we would never considering sharing) it is interesting to say that many of us can’t live without social media now. Why not take advantage of the potential of social media and bring our community together—live?
This month I will be launching a virtual way to meet you and have the opportunity to discuss hot topics around performance testing, performance engineering and performance lifecycle. These Performance Testing Twitterchats will give you the ability to chat live with your peers.
We will have various well know people from the performance testing industry and community as well as key HP resources (Product Managers, R&D engineers, Professional Services) to chat about specific topics.
The tweetchat sessions will run for an hour and are scheduled to run twice a month.
The monthly schedule will be published here in advance and when you see a topic that you are interested to participate, crab a cup of coffee, login and begin sharing share.
How it works:
- No registration is required to attend the Tweetchat sessions.
- Just mark your calendars for the following days:
Wednesday of the 2nd and 4th week of the month at 12 pm CST.
Next TweetChat is March 13th - 12 pm CST
- Log at TweetChat and join the conversation! Bring your challenges, your tips and your ideas!
- Use a Twitter client like TweetChat to help follow the conversation
- To participate, follow the hashtag #hploadrunner
- Add a weekly reminder to your calendar
- Engage to the conversation
- Follow this blog to get the topic of the week
- Let us know if you have suggested topics or questions for the discussion
And remember, the conversation doesn’t just end when the hour is over. We will continue to use these hashtags every day to stay in touch.
Let the conversation begin!
Follow us on twitter @hploadrunner
March 13 - 12 pm CDT
Performance Testing: what to know when testing Async applications
March 27 - 12 pm CDT
Mobile bottlenecks: How to analyze the capacity
Wilson Mars, HP
April 10 - 12 pm CDT
Performance testing in Agile environment
Shane Evans, HP
|April 24 - 12 pm CDT||Performance mobile testing components|
May 8 - 12 pm CDT
Application Performance Lifecycle: application performance beyond testing
Gurmeen Aneja, HP