10-31-2012 02:09 AM
A new patch "PATCH-CMU_7.0.1-X86_64-0003" is now available on HPSC (ITRC) for Insight CMU v7.0.
This patch provides...
- Fix for CMU GUI admin user login failures when bcrypt encryption is enabled for user passwords on SLES11 SP2 management node.
- Fix to clean left-over node entries from /etc/dhcpd.conf file after cloning.
To download the patch:
1. Go to www.hp.com/go/hpsc
2. Click 'sign-in' in the upper right-hand corner and log in.
3. Under "Download Options" in the left-hand column of the web-page,"Patch Management" will now appear. Click on that link.
NOTE: If the "Patch Management" link is not visible after login, you may need to migrate your ITRC account and/or provide your SAID number in order to access the Patch Database. You can migrate your ITRC account here: https://h20566.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/aae/it
4. Click on 'Find patches for a product' (middle of the page); then click on 'Cluster Management Utility'.
5. Add "PATCH-CMU_7.0.1-X86_64-0002" to the download basket and click "Download Selected".
-Pradeep Kumar (Insight CMU)