03-12-2012 02:29 AM - edited 03-12-2012 02:32 AM
HP Insight CMU v7.0 is now available for download on the HP Support Center portal - http://www.hp.com/go/hpsc
- Support for ProLiant Gen 8 BL-series, DL-series and SL-series servers, as well as the ML350 Gen 8 server
- Support for Red Hat Enterprise Linux version 6
- Simplified cluster configuration and improved cluster performance through integration with HP iLO Management Engine
o Integration of HP Smart Update Manager to install firmware on GUI-selected sets of nodes
o Bios version consistency and settings checker
o Out-of-band monitoring which can be integrated with HP Agentless Management
- Introducing 3-D time view displays for monitoring health and performance during a window of time
- Improved reliability, availability and serviceability through alert-management
o Alerts can trigger actions including integration with HP SIM event management
- Support for concurrent cloning, to improve performance of dynamically-scheduled provisioning, and to support rolling upgrades
NOTE: Refer the Insight CMU v7.0 Quick Specs for more details http://www.hp.com/go/cmu
How to download Insight CMU v7.0 ISO from HPSC:
1. Go to www.hp.com/go/hpsc
2. Click 'sign-in' in the upper right-hand corner and log in.
3. Under "Download Options" in the left-hand column of the web-page,"Patch Management" will now appear. Click on that link.
NOTE: If the "Patch Management" link is not visible after login, you may need to migrate your ITRC account and/or provide
your SAID number in order to access the Patch Database. You can migrate your ITRC account here: https://h20566.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/aae/it
4. Click on 'Find patches for a product' (middle of the page); then click on 'Cluster Management Utility'.
5. Add "CMU-V70" to the download basket and click "Download Selected".
NOTE: Do not download older CMU patches (v5.x or v4.x) if you are installing Insight CMU v7.0.