11-07-2013 01:49 AM - last edited on 11-24-2013 06:57 PM by Maiko-I
I was wondering if any of you have information regarding this exam as I am willing to attend it pretty soon.
Does anyone have any test/demo questions which you can share? I was not able to find any information regarding the exams besides the one that is posted on the Expert ONE site.
Any comments would be highly appreciated.
P.S. This thread has been moved from HP Service Manager / Service Center Support and News Forum to HP ExpertOne Certification Forum. - Hp Forum Moderator
11-25-2013 01:17 PM
Were you able to download the HP0-M92 Exam Preparation Guide (here attached for your convenience)?
Here are some suggestions to prepare to the exam:
- Review exam details, topics, goals ,themes and related weights in the EPG
- Is your experience in the field enough to take the exam?
- Evaluate and identify what it is that you (still) need to learn.
- Examine the various topics in the supporting training outline and identify the larger themes and key information developed within it
- Do you need training? Register to the exam supporting trainings.
- (HP Partners only: Access the HPSW Field Enablement Course Catalog and review available V-ILTs, WBTs and Assessments)
- (Technical Exams) Does a tutorial for the solution in scope exist? Use it to assess your skills and preparation status
- Review tasks and concepts in the key product documentation (technical) or in the appropriate Battle Cards (Sales)
- Review additional study material as per the EPG suggestions
Or you may want to take a look to karlkovacs' Be Exam-prepared Strong! 5-steps to being prepared to pass your certification exams and win great article on the HP ExpertOne Certification Blog ( http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/HP-ExpertOne-Certific