Cloud is a very popular and an often overused term in describing today’s IT landscape. Do you find yourself wanting some help sorting through all the terminology and buzz to just get back to basics with straight talk about what cloud really means today, and why you should care?
For a limited time, we have a 1 hour Introduction to Cloud training webinar (value $200) that we are offering for free to our ExpertOne learners.
I think this seminar is perfect for people who are new to Cloud Computing and have one or more of the following needs:
- Want to know the fundamentals
- Want to better understand how it’s shaping the future of technology
- Confused by cloud concepts
- Considering a career involving “Cloud” technology and solutions
If you are not already a member of ExpertOne, you just need to register for our community and you’ll get immediate access to the free training.
At the end of the webinar, you will be able to:
• Define the various “Cloud” types
• Differentiate “Cloud” services
• Identify possible roles of “Cloud” computing in the IT landscape
• Evaluate the next level of training requirements as your organization moves towards the “Cloud”
If you take us up on the offer and complete the cloud introductory training, I’d be interested in knowing what you thought about it and what else you’d like to learn about cloud. We are always looking to develop useful tools and training and appreciate your feedback.
FREE Limited Time Offer: Introduction to Cloud - Fundamentals Webinar (value $200)