If you are like the average IT professional, you hold half a dozen or more vendor certifications just to maintain your company's partner authorization status. Keeping all those certifications up to date takes time and money which are both, veryprecious commodities nowadays.
Several times in my career, I've had to make a hard decision on which certification to maintain and which I could let go. Personally
, I want to keep all of them but practically, it can be impossible , unless you give up any hope of having a social life. Wouldn’t it be great if someone gave you credit for the hard work you’ve already done in getting certified and let you use those certifications to fast track you to getting a new one?
To help EMC and NetApp
Upon passing four exams, the EMC and NetApp candidate receives two HP ExpertOne certifications: HP Accredited Integration Specialist (AIS) and HP Accredited Solutions Expert (ASE) in StorageWorks Integration.
HP ExpertOne Fast Track
- Leverages existing certification on your path to becoming HP ExpertOne certified
- Broaden your value in the market
- Gain skills and experience to move to converged infrastructure and the cloud
Fast Track for Storage
- Reduce time needed to earn HP Storage Certification with your approve, competitive certification
- Significantly shorten training time - and cost - by as much as 60 percent
- Attain skills and knowledge to support virtualization, the cloud, and content explosion
Click here for details on the HP ExpertOne Storage Fast Track program.
So tell me, how do plan on fast tracking your certification career? Comments welcome!