Kindle Fire HD e-printing From Deskjet 3054A J11 (PCL3) (524 Views)
Occasional Visitor
CuriousKat
Message 1 of 2 (524 Views)

Kindle Fire HD e-printing From Deskjet 3054A J11 (PCL3)

Hello!

I have a Kindle Fire HD I would like to be able to e-print from. I have the HP Deskjet All-In-One 3054 A J11, which I love (except for the faulty paper feeder :), I have been looking for an app to use since the built in driver in my Kindle does not find the printer.

Reading up, I have discovered there my be some difficulty in finding an app that works with the 'special' Kindle platform. I found one that looks like it may work but it says the device must support PCL 3, but, I cannot find any info indicating whether or not my All-In-One supports PCL 3.

Can you tell me if it does, or if there is a recommended Amazon app now available to assist me in using my awesome printer to print from my Kindle? It works for my iPhone beautifully, the Kindle seems to be a bit of a hassle.

Thank you for your time!

Please use plain text.
Neighborhood Moderator
MarcAF
Message 2 of 2 (463 Views)

Re: Kindle Fire HD e-printing From Deskjet 3054A J11 (PCL3)

Hi,

According to the product specifications of your printer, your printer supports PCL3 GUI.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Marc

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation