Re: HP ePrint App (545 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Robs89
Message 1 of 3 (583 Views)

HP ePrint App

I use the HP ePrint App on my iOS Devices to print pictures and websites. But I also wanted to print my mails, so I decided to add my email account. So I went to Mail->Add account->Other. I entered my mail address and the imap configurations, but then I wanted to add my password. and here is the problem:

My password includes brackets (I mean these thing () ), but in the Password form in the app, I can't type brackets because it uses the special E-mail-keyboard on iOS (It's the keyboard which displays the @ symbol on the main keyboard, but this special keyboard offers no brackets).

So please change the Keyboard the App uses for the password form from the special mail-keyboard to the normal keyboard. 

I also tried to copy and paste my password, but it also didn't work.

Hope to see an update soon.

Please use plain text.
Neighborhood Moderator
MarcAF
Message 2 of 3 (551 Views)

Re: HP ePrint App

Hi Robs,

It was decided that this is the standard behavior for this ePrint & Share mobile app version.

However we are assessing the possibility of including this type of keyboard in a future version of the app.

Thanks for your feedback.

Regards,

Marc.

Please use plain text.
Neighborhood Moderator
MarcAF
Message 3 of 3 (545 Views)

Re: HP ePrint App

Hi Robs,

If you are using HP ePrint mobile app, you should redirect your support request to the fiollowing email address:

webservices_support_en@mail.support.hp.com

In the case of HP Designjet ePrint&Share mobile app, the special keyboard on iOS with the @ symbol available is active only on the email field (when log in).

When you are on the password field, the brackets should appear on your keyboard. This is not the one with @. It is the standard one.

If this is not your case, please contact us on eprintandshare.support@hp.com

we apologize for any inconvenience

Best Regards,

Marc

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation