HP 8100 Deskjet: Disable ePrint (594 Views)
Occasional Collector
SF-U7FZ
Message 1 of 2 (594 Views)

HP 8100 Deskjet: Disable ePrint

[ Edited ]

My enterprise does not support ePrint and the feature shouldn't be useable here, but some users have managed to initiate ePrint.  The result of this is that every time they print, it also spits out an ePrint error page as well.  I suspect they are inadvertantly pressing a button combination (or maybe just single pressing the eprint button does this?).  Is there a way to re-disable ePrint to get this to stop?  I couldn't find anything in the manual so I've just been swapping these out with extra units from stock.

P.S. This thread has been moved from Deskjet to HP ePrint and Share - HP Forums moderator

Please use plain text.
Neighborhood Moderator
MarcAF
Message 2 of 2 (564 Views)

Re: HP 8100 Deskjet: Disable ePrint

Hi,

If your printer is a Deskjet 810, it is not compatible with the ePrint capability.

If your printer is an Officejet 8100, the ePrint services could be enabled. In On the following URL you can find information about the ePrint services on your ePrinter:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/documentSubCategory?tmp_rule=63771&tmp_task=setupCategory&cc=us&d...

Regards,

Marc

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation